Oct 31, 2009

Another tech blog....really?!





 I know, I know; do we really need another tech blog? I think 'yes'. There are plenty of technology and gadget related websites that promote the latest and greatest gadgets, software, websites and everything else hi-tech related for personal and small business use. But I still get constant 'how-to' questions from friends. I come across a lot of cool, and actually useful, software and gadget products that my friends do not know about, but should. Here's a blog to highlight those products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Damien....

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
Born and raised in Ireland (Foynes, Co. Limerick). Moved to Boston, USA in 1996 when 23. Married with one son who was born in March 2009. Family & Friends are number one. Hobbies/Interests - software/tech gear, photography, great music (e.g. Kings of Leon), sports cars (M3 owner), and golf (in the blood). Occupation - software sales management. On Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.